Experience this wonderfully enlightening and fun semi-private wine tour on the wine roads of Santorini! Discover special, traditional wineries, see how vines are grown in a vineyard, and taste 15 different types of wine!
What to Expect
Explore three estate wineries on this wonderful “Santorini Wine Roads” package tour. Accompanied by the accomplished sommelier, Vaios Panagiotoulas, you will learn about the soil and microclimate, the indigenous grape varietals and cultivating techniques, and more – all tailored to your level of wine knowledge – as you sip on dry white wines.
Moving from one winery to the next, you also have a chance to see the biggest part of the island, pull over to visit a vineyard, and see how the vines are grown in the “kouloura” method for protection from the strong winds and harsh summer sun.
Enjoy a wine tasting of 15 different types of wine in the wineries!
- Pick up & return at the place of your choice
- Visit 3 traditional wineries & meet the wine producers
- Guidance from an Experienced Sommelier
- Tour around the island & stop at selected vineyards
- Learn about the unique viticulture & the indigenous grape varietals
- Wine tasting in the wineries / 15 different type & style of wines
- Assortment of Greek cheese & olives
- Training Kit & Wine Certificate
- Bottled water
- All applicable taxes
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
No cancellation fee will be charged for cancellation before the release period.
•5 days prior to the confirmed booked date, 50% of the amount is charged
•1 day prior to the confirmed booked date, 100% of the amount is charged
Tours will leave according to times stated on itineraries and will not wait for "latecomers". We accept no responsibility for passengers failing to be at designated pick up points at designated times, no refund is provided for passengers failing to meet our tour at designated times.