Board a deluxe catamaran and cruise along the Caldera Cliffs for a top-notch Greek sailing experience, stopping at the hot springs, the red and white sand beaches, trying your hand at swimming and snorkeling and enjoying a full Greek meal on board.
What to Expect
This small group 5-hour sailing tour takes you around the Caldera Cliffs with various destinations along the way. As you cruise along, enjoy unlimited Greek wine, beer or soft drinks available as refreshments. When the tour finishes, you will be transported back to your hotel in an air-conditioned private minibus to round off your day at sea.
On this tour, you will head to volcanic hot springs for some swimming and a mud bath. Then, continue sailing to the southern part of the island towards the beaches. Stop at the White Beach where you will have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. On board, you can enjoy a lunch of chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread and other Greek appetizers. Next, make your way to the Red Beach where you will have 30 minutes of free time to swim, snorkel or simply lay out in the sun.
- Snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins)
- Unlimited drinks (wine, beer, soft drinks and water)
- Greek meal including chicken chops, Greek salad, pasta salad, bread and appetizers
- Round trip transportation with modern a/c minibuses from all Santorini locations/ hotels
Know Before You Go
• Sailing trip that may accommodate up to 16 guests