Avoid the crowds and watch the amazing sunset of Santorini on board a luxurious catamaran. Take a sunset cruise on the Lagoon 560 and admire the most popular sights in Santorini, stopping at the best possible point to see the sunset.
What to Expect
A minibus will pick you up at your hotel for the transfer to the Vlychada port on the southern part of Santorini. Board the Lagoon 560, the luxurious catamaran that will take you on this sunset cruise.
The first stop on your 5-hour sunset cruise is the Red Beach. Enjoy the amazing views, and swim and snorkel for a half hour.
Next, the catamaran will sail to the White Beach, the second stop, where you’ll have 90 minutes to swim and snorkel in a quiet bay. The crew will throw bread into the sea and colorful fish will gather around you while you explore Santorini’s underwater life.
As you relax, the crew will prepare a barbecue meal on board. You’ll enjoy local delicacies, including grilled chicken, grilled pork, Greek salad, ntolmadakia (grape leaves stuffed with rice), pasta salad with tuna, all served on board. Unlimited wine, soft drinks, ouzo, and beer accompany your meal.
The third stop for the Lagoon 560 is at the famous hot springs. You’ll have 30 minutes to swim and bathe in the mud in the mineral waters of Santorini. Discover the warm springs that come from the bottom of the sea.
The tour's last stop is below the picturesque village of Oia, where you’ll be able to watch the stunning sunset.
- Barbeque meal (pork chops, chicken fillet, ntolmadakia, Greek salad, pasta salad with tuna, bread, and tzatziki)
- Drinks (unlimited white wine, beer, soft drinks, water, and ouzo)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Round-trip hotel transfers
What's Not Included
- Swimsuit and a light jacket (youwill need to bring these)
You will be picked up at your hotel. Please call to provide your hotel details and email address.
Know Before You Go
• Please provide the full names of all passengers and your hotel information (for the pick-up service). You will receive an email with the exact meeting point and time
• Maximum of 22-24 guests
• The tour ends in Amoudi port , where minibuses will be waiting to take you back to your hotel
• Hotel pick-up and drop off are included in the price