Explore Madrid’s attractions for children at your own pace and save money with a 72-hour “smart card” to more than 50 museums and monuments. Enjoy unlimited use of the Madrid Tour Bus and get discounts at major stores and restaurants.
What to Expect
The Madrid Card for Kids is a smart-chip card offering cardholders access to the city’s rich cultural heritage and other attractions. Specially aimed at children between the ages of 6 and 12, it gets you access to over 50 city attractions that are of particular appeal to the young ones. You will also enjoy discounts at restaurants and stores that can be enjoyed by the entire family.
You will get priority, skip-the-line access to sites, such as the Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Royal Palace, and Madrid Zoo, and with free entry to many of the museums and monuments, it will help you save money or struggle to find cash as you tour.
Included in the Kids Card is unlimited use of the tourist bus "Madrid Visión," and all of the guided tours of "Discover Madrid.”
Enjoy access to the Atlético de Madrid Tour, Zoo-Aquarium and Cable Car. Discounts at the Faunia Theme Park, and the Imax Cinema are included, as well as discounts for go-karting, ice-rinks and toy stores.
You will get a complimentary guide (available in 5 languages), with information about museums, all the services included, and all of the participating establishments, handily pin-pointed on a map of the city to help you organize your itinerary.
And not forgetting your stomach, the card includes a free, traditional tapas, as well as a complimentary drink during the valid period.
- Priority access at National Prado Museum, Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, Royal Palace, Reina Sofia Museum and Museo de Cera
- Free entry to more than 50 museums and monuments in Madrid
- Entry to Teleférico, Atlético de Madrid Tour, Tour "Las Ventas" (Bullfight)
- All guided tours from the "Discover Madrid" program
- Discounts and gifts at major stores, restaurants and pubs
- Tourist guide with information about museums, services included and participating establishments - available in 5 languages
- Map of the city showing locations of participating establishments
- A free "traditional tapa" and a drink
What's Not Included
- Amusement Park
- Public transport (metro, bus, railway)
- Audio guides in the museums
- Tourist Bus
Know Before You Go
• The card is activated the first time it is used at a participating establishment, NOT when it is purchased. Once activated, the card can be used for the period of time stipulated on each particular type of card. The card is valid solely for consecutive periods of time. When the expiry date is reached, the card can no longer be used
• Cardholders can visit the permanent collection at museums, monuments and other attractions a single time; please ensure that on the day you wish to visit they are not closed for some reason. Temporary exhibits are not always included as part of the free entry. All pertinent information can be found on the guide that is included when you purchase your card