Madurodam Miniature Theme Park
From £13 per personBook now
- Travel the length and breadth of The Netherlands at the Madurodam theme park
- See and learn about Dutch icons, such as the polder landscape of dikes, windmills and canals
- Try to lift your own weight in cheese, just like a worker at the Alkmaar cheese market
- Discover toy-size recreations of boats, aeroplanes and famous buildings
- Stay for as long as you like, or see it all in just 2 hours!
Alternatively, enrich your experience with an 1-hour guided tour! Hear behind-the-scenes stories and learn about how this theme park represents Holland. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group of no more than 15 people. Afterwards, enjoy free time to explore the park yourself.
Known throughout the land for its miniature reconstructions of Dutch icons, the outdoor park also provides an entertaining day out for the entire family. You can wander through the city centers of Amsterdam, The Hague and Delft, and activate interactive videos with your personal scan card to learn more about the Dutch and their history, habits and heritage.
Explore contemporary themes, such as the economy, sports and entertainment of Holland, brought to life through a combination of miniatures, videos and interactive exhibits. Operate the Oosterschelde water surge barrier and save a village in Zeeland from the flood. Or participate in a Dutch flower clock auction.
Another icon of Holland is the cheese market. Weigh your weight on the scale and then try to lift it in cheese, just like the cheese carriers do in Alkmaar! Learn about the Dutch relationship with (sea) water, and their daily battles to keep their feet dry.
The waterworks, windmills, and canals of the flat polder landscape are recreated at Madurodam, as are the North Sea beaches, river boat cruises, and container shipping port of Rotterdam.
- Madurodam theme park entrance fee
- Scan card to activate informative touch screens
- Car park fees
- Audio guide
- Food and drinks
The Madurodam theme park is located on George Maduroplein 1, The Hague. Please ask at your hotel reception for directions, or use GPS, NAVI or smart phone map services for George Maduroplein 1, 2584 RZ, The Hague
• The Hague can be easily reached by public transportation from Amsterdam Central Station (less than 1 hour by train). Please check the journey planner at www.ns.nl (available in English). If you're traveling from The Hague Central Station or Holland Spoor Station, take tram line 9. Look out for the tram stop called "Madurodam" and you'll know you're there!
Product ID: 44910