Experience Tenerife from the high altitudes of the Teide National Park and Teno Rural Park on an 8-hour small group adventure tour. See thousands of geological formations with an accredited guide, experience the rich food of the region, and more.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day adventure on Tenerife, traveling to the stunning Teide National Park and Teno Rural Park, 2 areas of breathtaking volcanic beauty.
Following a pick-up, transfer by minibus (maximum 8 passengers) through the forests of La Esperanza. This paradise for hikers boasts some amazing observation points above the clouds. Climb 2,000 meters above sea level to the Teide National Park, dominated by Mount Teide, Spain’s highest mountain and volcano. Feel as if you have stepped onto another planet as you walk around the rocky landscape.
With the majesty of Mt. Teide fresh in your mind, travel to the Teno region around noon, stopping at the picturesque village of Masca. Immerse yourself in the traditions and rich gastronomy of the region, and learn about the local way of life in the small hamlets nestled among the hills and forests of Teno Rural Park.
- Transportation by private vehicle (maximum 8 seats)
- Pick-up and drop off on demand
- Accredited guide
- Gastronomic experience
- Vehicle accident and liability insurance
- Hiking material
What's Not Included
- Picnic lunch
- Museum and visitor center entrance tickets
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes, and bring sun protection
• Please bring a copy or original of your ID or passport
• A small backpack is suggested to keep your personal belongings safe
• You are advised to bring a picnic (there will be free time to pamper your stomach)
• Don´t forget your camera and/or video-camer
• Tours operate with a minimum of 2 people, and a maximum of 8 participants
• The local operator reserves the right to change the route of the itineraries for climatic reasons, force majeure or circumstances beyond their control
• A 50% penalty applies to cancellations of between 72 and 24 hours before the tour. No refund is provided for cancellations made 24 hours prior to the tour