Gaze into the night sky with the aid of a guide and explore the constellations using high quality telescopes on Mount Teide. Discover the world’s largest solar observatory!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels in north Tenerife, including: La Chiripa Garden, Parque San Antonio, Noelia Playa, Dania Park, Hotel Concordia, Titsa Cruce Meliá, Teidemar, Garoé, Botánico, and Kiosko Paragüitas.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars through the solar telescopes, or if it otherwise is a threat to the tour, you will visit 2 nocturnal telescopes instead of 1
- In the event that the weather conditions prevent proper visibility of the stars, your guides will use audio visual equipment to give a virtual tour of the night sky, constellations and prominent objects that could have been seen
- This tour is not recommended for children under 8 years old
- People with health conditions should consult their doctor before undertaking this astronomical tour
- The pickup time will vary depending on the season and sunset time
- Children must confirm their age with a passport or ID card