Enjoy a exclusive 90-minute cable car ride and ascend the highest peak in Spain, passing over craters and rivers of lava. See the shadow of Mount Teide that reaches Gran Canaria, and admire the sunset behind La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma.
What to Expect
Visit the largest national park in the Canary Islands and experience a volcanic landscape of unrivaled beauty. Daybreak and sunset are particularly spectacular times in the park and when night falls it becomes one of the best places on the planet to stargaze.
The changing seasons offer indescribable spectacles, with explosions of color from Teide white broom or Teide bugloss in springtime and the snows that cover the volcano in winter.
Board the cable car for the 8-minute trip to the highest peak in Spain. Once you arrive at the upper station (3,555 meters), you’ll have a view of Teide's shadow, reaching Gran Canaria, as you toast the views with a glass of sparkling wine.
After a short, 15-minute walk you’ll stop to enjoy the natural spectacle of the sunset behind the Pico Viejo crater and La Gomera, El Hierro, and La Palma.
- VIP cable car journey
- Direct access to the cable car
- Sunset with a glass of sparkling wine
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the cable car station (unless option chosen)
Mount Teide cable car station
What to Remember
• The pick-up times listed are a guideline. Your exact pick-up time will depend on the location of your hotel, and will be advised after booking
• In case of adverse weather conditions, especially during the winter, which may affect the safety of the roads leading to El Teide (snow, ice, falling rocks), visits may be cancelled
• It is recommended that you wear warm clothing and sturdy footwear
• Anyone with health problems should consult a doctor before undertaking this activity. Also, this activity is not recommended for anyone with breathing or heart problems, or for pregnant women