Explore the beautiful island of La Gomera on this exciting full-day tour from Tenerife. Immerse yourself in the small paradise, discover the unique nature of the island, and admire the breathtaking views from various viewpoints.
What to Expect
Enjoy a day trip to La Gomera and immerse yourself in the world of this small paradise.
Visit the viewpoint of Roque Agando with the guide at the port and then head to the witches' dancing place at the Laguna Grande. Immerse yourself in the stunning natural beauty of La Gomera on a 30-minute walk in the laurel forest. Drink from the mystical water sources known as “Chorros de Epina” which bring love, happiness, and health according to old tradition.
At the “Juego de Bolas” visitor center, you can learn more about the unique flora and fauna of the island as well as the traditions of La Gomera. One of the highlights of La Gomera is the viewpoint “Mirador de Abrante”. Just like the “Skywalk” at the Grand Canyon, you can see the village of Agulo 600 meters below from a 5-meter-long glass platform. Upon request, you can also enjoy the traditional food of La Gomera before returning to Tenerife.
- Pick-up at your hotel in the south of Tenerife or at a nearby meeting point
- Ferry ride from Tenerife to La Gomera and back
- Professional multilingual tour guide
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• Please wear closed shoes and a lightweight jacket
• For the ferry, you must provide valid ID (passport or ID card - driver's licenses will not be accepted)