Discover the important historical sites of Jerusalem on a flexible private tour with your own personal guide. In addition, you can choose to add either a visit to Bethlehem, the Holocaust Museum at Yad Vashem, or the Dead Sea on your full-day itinerary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Starting times 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- At your hotel lobby.
- Private group
- Discover the church of the Holy Sepulcher, Via Dolorosa, Garden of Gethsemane, Room of the Last Supper, and much more
- Visit the Western Wall, Mount of Olives, Jewish Quarters, the synagogues
- Choose to visit Bethlehem or the Dead Sea
- Transportation by air-conditioned van
- Road tolls
- Parking fees
- All taxes
- Admission fees (not necessary with the regular itinerary to Jerusalem or Jerusalem and Bethlehem)
- Optional tip
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- There are no admission fees involved on the typical itinerary for this private tour.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there is walking involved during the tour. This excursion is not suitable for guests with mobility problems.
- If you choose to include a visit to the Dead Sea please bring a bathing suit if you wish to float in the water.