Come see the highlights of Jordan on this guided tour from Tel Aviv. You’ll experience Jerash, one of the world’s best preserved Roman cities, the country’s capital Amman, and the world wonder Petra, while staying overnight in an authentic Bedouin camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Abraham Hostel, Levontin 21, Tel Aviv.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- What to bring:
- - Valid passport
- - Money for border crossings
- - Warm clothes for night
- Visa Information:
- Most Western countries receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance. For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival, or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance.
- Please note, this tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders, due to restrictions.
- If you have Israeli Citizenship in addition to a foreign passport, please contact the supplier prior to the tour for special instructions regarding the border crossings.