Explore the biblical city of Jerusalem on a full day tour to the Mount of Olives, Jewish, Christian and Armenian Quarters, Cardo and more. Continue along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of Holy Sepulcher, ascend Mt. Zion and visit the Holocaust Museum
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels in Tel Aviv, Herzliya, and Netanya Pick-up times: From Tel Aviv: 07:15 From Herzliya: 07:00 From Netanya: 06:30 If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an Airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required for holy sites
- On Fridays, Saturdays, and Jewish Holidays, the Holocaust Museum is closed. The tour will visit King David's Tomb, the Hall of Last Supper, and the Church of all Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane instead.
- A Russian-speaking guide is not available at Yad Vashem; audio guiding and headphones are provided instead.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted to enter the Holocaust Museum