On our full-day tour of Jerusalem, we’ll drive first to the Mount of Olives and then visit both the Old and New City, visiting all the major sights. The small-group size of this Business-Class Tour ensures that you’ll receive personalized attention!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Hotels in: Netanya at 06:30; Herzliya at 07:00; Tel Aviv at 07:20. Pick up is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- Enjoy panoramic views of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Explore the Armenian, Christian and Jewish quarters of the Old City
- Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
- Visit Mount Zion - King David's tomb, the room of the last supper, and Dormition Abbey
- Visit Yad Vashem the memorial to the Holocaust
- Enjoy the small group size of the Business-Class Tour (maximum 19 persons)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (depending on your hotel's location)
- Government-licensed tour guide
- Entrance fees to sites
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and a head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Children under 10 years old are not permitted into Yad Vashem.
- Hotel pickup is provided from centrally located hotels only. The supplier will confirm the pick-up time and address. If your hotel is not central, you will be sent the address of the closest meeting point.
- On April 9, 15, 20, 29; May 29; September 19, 20, and 27, 2020, the visit to Yad Vashem will be replaced by a visit to Ein Karem.