Discover two of the classic sites in the Holy Land on our full-day guided tour. We’ll travel from Tel Aviv to visit the holy city of Jerusalem, and on to Bethlehem, the birthplace of Christ and King David.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from main hotels in Tel-Aviv, Herzliya & Netanya From Tel-Aviv: 7:15 AM From Herzliya: 7:00 AM From Netanya: 6:30 AM If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an AirBnB), the local partner will send you details of the closest pickup point.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A valid passport is required on the day of travel.
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian Authority regulations.
- The Palestinian guide meets tours only at the border post.
- A change of vehicle may be required for entry to Palestinian Authority territory.
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of the tour time schedule