Experience one of the 7 New Wonders of the World: Petra, Jordon. Tour this famous archaeological site from 300 B.C. with a professional guide on a full-day trip from Tel Aviv.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ramon International Airport, Be'er Ora, Israel. Outside Terminal 32 look for a “Booking Tours” van where your driver will be wearing a white polo shirt with the same logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that tour does not include airport transfers in Tel Aviv and Eilat. We provide roundtrip flight tickets from Ben Gurion Airport to Ramon Airport. Upon arrival in Ramon Airport, you need to take a shuttle bus from Ramon airport to Eilat central bus station; the price of the shuttle bus is not included in the tour — 5 ILS per person each way.
- Visa and border fees will be paid directly to our representative. Visa cost to Jordan: $75 per person. Border fees: $65 per person. Please make sure your passport allows you to enter Jordon. Please note that all restricted nationalities must obtain a visa in the Jordan embassy in advance, and inform us about it before arrival. All restricted nationalities that enter with an embassy visa must pay an additional tax upon exiting Jordan.
- The flight departure time can be changed by the airline company. Please note that our company is not responsible for any change made by the airline company. All flights are non-refundable.