Enjoy a cruise across Lake Te Anau to the Murchison Mountains’ network of natural caves. Explore an underground world of sculptured rock, underground waterfalls, and a silent hidden glowworm grotto.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2017
Select participants and date
Visitor Centre, 85 Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, New Zealand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that a reasonable agility level is necessary as some bending is required due to low cave entrances and steps being involved
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair passengers or heeled shoes
- This tour is not suitable for infants
- Light refreshments are available to purchase from the Cavern House and on the cruise. Complimentary tea and coffee are available at Cavern House