Discover one of the most historical places of Georgia, including the ancient rock complex of Uplistsikhe, Stalin Museum, and 2 UNESCO heritage sites Jvari Monastery and Svetitskhoveli Cathedral in the old capital of Georgia, Mtskheta.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
Avlabari Metro Station at 8:30 AM. One of the local partner's representatives will meet you in front of Avlabari Metro Station and hold a branded orange color flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available