Explore Kazbegi and Gergeti Trinity Church, surrounded by magical mountain peaks and stunning valleys. Discover the spectacular slopes of Gudauri and travel in the history of the Ananuri Fortress.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
Select participants and date
• Avlabari Metro Station at 8:30 AM. One of the local partner's representatives will meet you in front of Avlabari Metro Station and hold a branded orange color flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- The tour operates in all weather conditions. Therefore, please dress according to the weather.
- There is a slight possibility that traffic will be challenging due to the snow during the winter season.