Go cycling and enjoy the beautiful nature of Tbilisi national park. Visit the St. Mary Monastery and Martkopi Monastery and enjoy the views.
What to Expect
In the morning you will be picked you up wherever you’re staying in Tbilisi. Drive to the starting point near Tskhvarichamia village. The route starts on the mountain ridge going uphill with ground forestry road and then changes by very nice downhill but you still need to climb a little until you get to St. Mary Monastery and Martkophi castle, where water spring and picnic facilities also are available.
A few more kilometers downhill brings bikers to the northern part of Norio village where the trail turns right and starts going uphill passing little church until the top of Mamkoda mountain and IX c church, where one can enjoy a nice view on Tbilisi. this part of road is relatively easy to climb, than short downhill brings you to gathering point where vehicle will be waiting for you. Nature is a spatially beautiful in spring and autumn but after rains road gets really muddy and cycling is not possible.
- English speaking cycling guide
- Car with driver
- Petrol costs
- A bottle of water per guest
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance
- Other equipment for cycling
- Lunches and dinners
- Tips for the driver and guide
Know Before You Go
• Please provide the name and address of you hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
• Recommended equipment: Helmet, Sunglasses or/and Headwear, Rain suit and daypack