Explore Northern Armenia on a private day trip from Tbilisi. Visit the key sights such as UNESCO protected Sanahin and Haghpat monasteries, and see the bizarre beauty of rocky mountains and abandoned Soviet towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your accommodation in Tbilisi
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Visa, if required
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- According to current COVID-19 regulations, all visitors have to present a negative PCR test (done within 72 hours) in order to enter Armenia and re-enter Georgia, regardless of vaccination status. The pre-registration online form has to be filled out again to re-enter Georgia as well.
- Even though in most cases Armenia doesn't require a visa or offers a visa on arrival, please consult the website of Armenian MFA or Embassy in your country to ensure that you are eligible for visa-free entry or for the visa on arrival.
- Please make sure that you have all the necessary documents with you to cross the border.