On this full day guided trip from Tbilisi, visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Mtskheta and Jvari, walk through the cave town of Uplistsikhe, visit a museum dedicated to Stalin, and see the Georgian Stonehenge.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel or holiday apartment in Tbilisi
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
Know before you go
- Orthodox churches have a dress code that prohibits shorts and short dresses, tight leggings and requires women to wear a head scarf (which can be borrowed at the entrance to the church).
- Uplistsikhe cave town has uneven surfaces with some natural steps and ascension. It is not recommended to wear high heels and is difficult to walk if you have significant problems with knees or hips, and is not suitable for toddlers.