This audio guided tour of the old town of Tallinn will take you on a historic journey through the various buildings and sights such as the infamous Great Coastal Gate and the Toompea Hill and Castle.
What to Expect
This scenic city of Tallinn, Estonia's capital, will bring you to some of the best views in the country. On this audio tour, you'll learn about its history with Germany and visit areas in the city with different historical influences like the Great Coastal Gate, and Freedom Square.
You will also see St Olaf's Church, Tower Square, the House of the Brotherhood of Blackheads, Town Hall Square, the Dominican Monastery with St Catherine's Passage, the Toompea Hill and Castle, the Kiek in de Kok, and the Tammsaare Park with the Anton Tammsaare Statue. There is also an additional option to see the Kadriorg Park and Palace. With so much history and so many stories to tell, this visit to the ancient city of Tallinn is one to savor.
Take your time and meander through the cobbled streets, enjoying the ever prevalent street music .
- Audio-guided tour
- Walking tour
What's Not Included
- Entrance Fees
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking
• Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
• Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
• This is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for the tours
• Please see your printable voucher for download information