Half Day Pamilacan Marine Life Tour
From £123 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel Pick-up from Tagbilaran City or Panglao Island
- Chance to see dolphins and seasonal whales
- Snorkeling and swimming at Pamilacan Island
- Native picnic brunch at Pamilacan Island
One interesting aspect of this tour is that the boat crew and “spotters” for this tour are former whale hunters. Now specially trained, they gave up their traditional livelihood in favor of preserving the environment.
Other activities during this tour include swimming and snorkeling around Pamilacan Island whose coral reef lies just off-shore. There will also be a village tour and picnic lunch. Snorkeling gear is available for rent at an additional cost for those who haven’t brought their own.
- Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from/to Hotels/Resort in Tagbilaran City and Panglao Island, transportation, pumpboat ride, picnic brunch
- Snorkeling Gear, drinks, gratuities
Strongly suggested to bring sunblock, swimsuit and towels. Snorkeling gear available for rent but guests may bring their own.
Product ID: 4381