Spend a night in Szczecin sampling the city's finest craft beers and other beers from throughout Poland. Your expert guide will take you to the city's best spots for beer tasting, while telling you about the history and process of beer brewing in Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Polish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Taste 10+ regional and original beers
- Learn about Polish beer brewing and drinking traditions
- Spend an amazing night with friends in Szczecin
- Try best beers in Szczecin with your expert guide
- 10+ regional and original beer (100 to 150 milliliters each)
- Traditional Polish snacks or salmon tartare
- Beer snacks
- Private guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Alcohol consumption is a heavy theme on this tour, so please take this into account when booking this tour.