Explore the stunning Hunter Valley wine region tasting some of Australia’s best wine, food, cheese, chocolate, beer and distilled spirits. If you like small groups, great music, and a relaxed atmosphere, this is your tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait on the sidewalk for the bus. Your driver will look for you and will have your name. Meet at 7:25 AM at Central, 812 George Street (outside St Laurence Church).
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Sample a selection of local white and red and fizzy varieties, guided by local experts at local and boutique Hunter Valley Wineries
- Mix it up with an organic vodka, schnapps, gin and liqueur tasting at the Hunter Distillery
- Enjoy a one course restaurant lunch with a glass of wine, beer or cider
- Visit 3 wineries
- Local cheese tasting
- Local chocolate tasting
- 1-course lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink
- Experienced and enthusiastic tour guide
- Extra food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Bring comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, water bottle, a camera, and a jacket in cooler months.
- Available: Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- You will return to Sydney at approximately 6:45 PM - 7:30 PM.