Official Home and Away Tour to Summer BayProduct ID: 38678
From £60 per personBook now
- Experience the outdoor filming locations made famous in Home and Away
- Explore, discover and photograph the real Summer Bay and its beautiful and famous surroundings
- Learn from an expert Home and Away tour guide about filming, the actors, the story lines, the show's history and much, much more
Guests will be able to re-live some of their favorite scenes from the series, whilst soaking up the Summer Bay lifestyle and enjoying the scenery along the stunning coastal roads of Sydney’s breathtaking Northern Beaches. With so many beautiful areas to enjoy, this tour is also suitable for non-Home and Away fans as well. The tour concludes at the world-famous Manly Beach.
- Pick-up in central Sydney
- Comfortable, spacious air-conditioned bus
- Small group tour
- Expert guide
- Central Sydney drop off
- Ferry/transport back to Circular Quay
The meeting point is at the sliding door entrance to the Museum of Contemporary Art, George Street, The Rocks, Sydney. Please wait at the roadside, not the waterside, entrance. (Open in Google Maps)
If the supplier cancels a tour either before or during the day, guests on this particular tour will receive a full refund.
Product ID: 38678