Cruise along Sydney Harbour in comfort on a traditional tall-ship and even help hoist the sails! Enjoy a delicious meal as you let the crew cater to your every need and see Sydney's dazzling opera house and Harbour Bridge shimmer on the quay.
What to Expect
Experience the unforgettable thrill of cruising on Sydney Harbour in comfort and style while enjoying a delicious lunch.
Set sail and cruise past all of Sydney’s biggest attractions including Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park, and Admiralty House. You will discover Sydney’s rich history and some of the tales behind its iconic landmarks. Listen to stories of Sydney's only authentic timber tall ships from your host.
A short while into the cruise, you will even have the opportunity to get involved and help hoist and set the sails! Watch the wind furl the sails and feel its strength carry the ship across the harbour. Whether you choose to relax and take in your surroundings, or go for a hands-on approach to sailing, this is the cruise for everyone!
Tall Ship Lunch Cruise Menu
• BBQ Chorizo Slices
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles
• Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut – Gluten free
• Eastern spiced cous cous (made from wheat) with lemon, corn, peas, carrots & fresh herbs
• Wild rice salad with sultanas, sun dried tomato, shallots & mint – Gluten free
• Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion – Gluten free
• Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils – Vegetarian and gluten free
• Chocolate brownies
Please note, the menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- 2-hour sailing experience on a 1850’s style authentic tall ship
- Commentary about Sydney Harbour highlights and history of the ship
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Opportunity to hoist the sails or steer the ship
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Boarding: 15 minutes prior to sailing time
Departs: Campbell's Cove, The Rocks (Adjacent to the Hyatt Hotel). This is about a 5-10 min walk from Circular Quay Train Station, just past the Internation Overseas Passenger Terminal.