Sydney: The Rocks Pub WalkProduct ID: 65118
From £49.77 per personBook now
- Discover which is truly Sydney's oldest pub
- Share a drink with the locals and other travellers in 4 heritage-listed pubs
- Visit the haunted cellar of The Rocks' most infamous pub
- Taste the city's burgeoning craft beer scene with a choice of locally brewed beer at each stop
- Learn things even the locals don't know
Continue the fascinating tour with a walk through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks, and learn the captivating story's of Australia's first European settlement.
- Choice of a craft beer, wine or soft drink (285ml or 10oz) at each of the 4 pubs
- 2.5-hour guided walking tour
- Local guide
- Additional food and drinks
Meet at 11:30, 14:30 or 18:30 at The Harts Pub, (Corner of Essex & Gloucester Streets, The Rocks). Look for your Pub Walk guide at the downstairs bar, or table with 'Dave's Pub Walks' sign. Your guide will be in a Dave's Pub Walks black and white hat and dark blue shirt inside. (Open in Google Maps)
• This is not a pub crawl.
• This is a walking tour, wear appropriate footwear.
• Other times and dates can be booked for private tours with a minimum group of 4 persons.
• No tours are available on public holidays, New Year's Eve and St. Patrick's Day.
Product ID: 65118