Spend a day exploring the sights and natural wonders of Blue Mountain on this exciting full-day tour from Sydney, getting up close to koalas and kangaroos and see the spectacular sights of the landscape before returning to Sydney on a river cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Visit Echo Point, the Leura Cascades, Featherdale, as well as Cahills Lookout
- Spot the world-famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Learn more about the fascinating culture of Aboriginals in Australia
- Marvel at the Katoomba Falls, Orphan Rock, and Boards Head
- Weave through the rainforest along the Rainforest Boardwalk
- Return to the Sydney Harbor with a relaxing river cruise
- Interact with the Australian wildlife at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Deluxe mini coach tour with a small group or as a prviate tour (if option selected)
- Experienced driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up from all central Sydney hotels, including those in Parramatta, Bondi Junction, Waterloo, Chatswood, North Sydney, Homebush, and St Leonards
- Olympic Park and Featherdale Wildlife park entries
- Free souvenir
- River cruise return
- Taxes including GST
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Scenic World entry
- Scenic Railway, Flyway & Skyway
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- We recommend bringing with a jacket, unless during the summer.
- Please also ensure to wear enclosed shoes for the tour.
- We only have groups of size between 5-21 passengers.
- We reserve the right to vary itinerates without notice owing to weather extremes or changed operational conditions or to provide alternative transport.