Enter the Sydney Opera House without having to see a show on a 1-hour tour of one of the world’s most famous art venues. Learn about the iconic building’s construction and controversies. Then, enjoy a delicious tasting plate for 2 overlooking the harbor.
What to Expect
Combine a Sydney Opera House tour with an indulgent 3-tier tasting plate, and dine al fresco at the Opera Kitchen as you savor one of the world’s most beautiful harbor views.
First, take a 1-hour VIP Sydney Opera House tour to learn the magic and mysteries of one of the world’s most iconic buildings. Hear stories behind the commissioning, construction, and controversy surrounding Danish architect Jørn Utzon’s masterpiece.
Then, relax and enjoy a delicious tasting plate for 2 overlooking sparkling Sydney Harbor. Sit down at the al fresco Opera Kitchen to sample some of Sydney’s finest culinary treats. Feast from a sumptuous 3-tiered menu of fresh sushi, succulent prawns, plank-roasted salmon, delicate mini wagyu and chicken burgers, dumplings, and much more.
- Guided tour of the Sydney Opera House
- 3-tier tasting plate
Sydney Opera House Welcome Center (located on the lower concourse of the Sydney Opera House)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Please note the tour contains 200 steps. Please wear comfortable walking shoes
• For clients in a wheelchair, please book the access tour at 12:00 daily
• Tours depart every 30 minutes (approximately)
• Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00