This intimate tour grants you exclusive access to areas normally reserved for the stars and their crew. Limited to 12 people per tour, you'll visit the backstage areas and end with a full breakfast in the Green Room; the private domain of star performers.
What to Expect
Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime intimate experience that grants you VIP access to Sydney Opera House! Go behind-the-scenes and access areas where some of the world’s most famous stars rehearse for their big night! This tour is perfect for arts fans and first time visitors to Sydney.
Stand like a star on the huge stage in the Concert Hall. See inside artist dressing rooms, step into orchestra pits, and walk in the footsteps of artists including Ella Fitzgerald, The Cure, Cate Blanchett, Pavarotti, YouTube Symphony Orchestra, John Cleese, and Vladmir Ashkenazy.
Learn about the real-life stories and insider secrets that take place behind the curtain. At the end of your tour, enjoy a full breakfast in the world-famous Green Room, the private lounge for performers and crew that's located in the heart of the building.
- Guided tour
- VIP tour lanyard
What's Not Included
- Transfers to and from Sydney Opera House
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• This tour consists of 300 steps
• Flat, enclosed rubber soled shoes must be worn
• All large items of luggage or backpacks must be put in the cloakroom
• For safety reasons children aged 12 and under are not permitted
• On Sundays, breakfast is not held in the Green Room
• Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Years Eve Day, and New Years Day before 11:00