Watch the sunset over Sydney Harbour on a 1.5-hour dinner cruise and enjoy a 3-course menu with drinks. Cruise around the main harbor and see the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from a vessel with expansive windows for guaranteed views.
What to Expect
Climb aboard a pleasure boat for a 1.5-hour sunset cruise of Sydney Harbour, departing from Darling Harbour. Experience a perfect atmosphere as you wind down from the stresses of the day and tuck into a meal of delicious food. Get spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge as a 3-course menu is served with unlimited drinks (wine, beer or soft drinks). Please note that the following sample menu is subject to change without prior notice:
Smoked ocean trout, shaved fennel, dill and capers with black caviar dressing (GF).
Spinach and ricotta ravioli and Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese (V).
Tasmanian grilled salmon fillet, accompanied by Dutch carrots and asparagus, served with capers and lemon oil (GF).
Pumpkin and spinach stuffed chicken breast with baby broccoli, roasted vegetables and chicken jus.
Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce.
Manhattan cheesecake set on crushed biscuit, grated coconut and berry coulis.
At the end of the cruise, dawdle along the Darling Harbour foreshore boardwalk and enjoy a nightcap at one of the many nightclubs and bars. There is always a celebration at Darling Harbour with fireworks most weekends plus a huge range of seasonal and cultural events.
For keen photographers, the following is a rough guide to the sunset times in Sydney:
• Winter (June-August): 16:54 to 17:37
• Spring (September-November): 17:37 to 19:51 (note daylight savings time starts in October)
• Summer (December-February) 19:52 to 19:33
• Autumn (March-May) 19:31 to 16:54 (note daylight savings time ends in April)
- 3-course dinner (small entreé, main meal and dessert)
- Unlimited wine, beer or soft drinks
What's Not Included
- Any other drinks not mentioned above
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• If you want to purchase other drinks, such as cocktails, you can do so on board at the bar
• A guaranteed window seat is available at additional cost
• The dress code for this activity is smart casual