Enjoy the Sydney sunshine in a 2-hour private cruise aboard a 10.5-meter catamaran. View city icons from a different perspective and indulge in a romantic picnic lunch onboard.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private group
- Take in the best views of Sydney Harbour's famous attractions
- Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch and bottle of sparkling wine to share
- Experience a romantic date on Sydney Harbour you will never forget!
- 2 hours on a private, 10.5-meter catamaran
- Pick up and drop off at Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour
- A picnic lunch for two, served with a bottle of sparkling wine
- Onboard toilet
- Fuel costs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
A 10 minute walk from Wynyard train station. Parking stations are available nearby, however charges do apply and may vary. The wharf is located near the corner of the promenade, in front of the Madame Tussauds Sydney ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Private cruises are available Monday to Friday and on Sundays.
- Cruises depart at 11:00 AM from Aquarium Wharf, Darling Harbour.
- Please arrive at the departure location 15-20 minutes prior to the activity to avoid delays.
- Cruises are generally not affected by the weather. In the event of averse weather conditions, you will be contacted to discuss alternate arrangements.