After making your own way to Circular Quay, step on board your spacious, fully-equipped cruise boat and set off on the waters of Sydney Harbour.
The welcoming staff will show you to your table, and soon your lunch will be served. Enjoy amazing views of Sydney as you dine on your choice of a 2 or 3-course meal. Savor a selection of fresh seafood, meat and vegetarian dishes; drinks are available for purchase from the bar. Your state-of-the-art vessel features several dining areas, large picture windows, an atrium and a 360-degree viewing deck. Upgrade to a guaranteed window seat for unobstructed viewing.
Each guest has total freedom to choose their favorite two courses. An entree and main, a main and dessert. Additional desserts can be purchased onboard if anyone decides they would like a third course. Itinerary Sample menu Entree:
Main Course (served with a market vegetable of the day):
- Seafood and smoked chorizo tapas
- Sliced chicken breast and fragrant couscous salad drizzled with lemon-infused olive oil
- Vegetarian antipasto - which may include a selection of marinated mushrooms, flame grilled artichoke hearts,
- Mediterranean beans, risone, green tomato pickles and asparagus
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with truffle-infused sauce of three cheeses
- Fillet of Tasmanian salmon with fragrant lemon couscous and salsa verde
- Grilled eye fillet with red onion jam and rich veal jus
- Eggplant and zucchini torte with capsicum sauce
Desserts: Vanilla trifle with almond biscotti King Island camembert and classic vintage cheddar with pear jam and biscuits Sample menu subject to change
*About Your Vessel
Cruise aboard Sydney’s premier fleet including the spectacular Sydney 2000 and John Cadman 2, both with million dollar views and expansive cocktail decks.