Sydney Harbor Helicopter Flight
From £137 per personBook now
- Fly over Sydney Harbor and the city skyline in a tour helicopter
- See the iconic Harbor Bridge, Opera House, and Manly Cove
- Purchase a souvenir DVD with footage of your own flight
After a safety briefing and pre-flight photos, you will board a helicopter piloted by a licensed professional who will provide a running commentary through your own voice-activated headset. You can take your own camera and video recorders for the experience, but all scenic flights are also recorded in real time using a unique on-board video system.
Then, set off for the harbor, where you can see the Sydney Harbor Bridge, the iconic Sydney Opera House, and Taronga Zoo. Fly over Watson's Bay, Rose Bay, and Manly Cove, then head around and soar over the Sydney Football Stadium and Cricket Ground before returning to the heliport.
You will enjoy complimentary refreshments after the flight, and get the opportunity to see yourself, hear pilot and air traffic control commentary, and re-live the sights with a souvenir DVD available for purchase.
- 18-20 minute flight
- Free return shuttle bus service
- Complimentary refreshments after the flight
- Opportunity to purchase a real time DVD of your flight
- In-flight commentary from a highly experienced professional pilot
A complimentary mini-bus service is available from your hotel provided you are staying within the Sydney CBD area. We will also drop you back off at your hotel after your flight. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 60308