Enjoy a wine tasting in the oldest wine region of Australia, the Hunter Valley. This tour is ideal for all lovers of fine wine, beautiful landscapes and cute little towns. Join a culinary outing.
What to Expect
Take a unique tour into the world of Australian winemaking. Learn about which wine pairs with which dishes and what different types of wine there are.
Cross the historic Sydney Harbour Bridge, before riding past the Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and over the spectacular Hawkesbury River.
In Wollombi, visit a pub known across Australia and sample their infamous "Jungle Juice." Enjoy the chance afterwards to see kangaroos in the wild and snap a few exciting photos. Have lunch in the Hunter Valley Garden Village, an area with plenty of gourmet shops and other gems to discover. Stroll through this charming area and enjoy all it has to offer.
Visit various vineyards and indulge in tasting wine or gourmet foods, such as cheese, antipasti or chocolate. Take home a souvenir of Australia that will tickle your taste buds and delight all the senses.
- Ride in an air-conditioned mini bus with a German- or English-speaking driver/guide
- Pick-up and drop off at hotel
- One bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
You will be picked up from your centrally-located hotel in Sydney.
Know Before You Go
• The minimum number of participants for this tour is 4. Private tours can be arranged with fewer participants
• The reduced price for children is possible only with a booking for at least 4 persons
• Tours may collect participants from multiple hotels during rush hour
• Please be at reception 5 minutes before departure (between 07:30 and 08:00)
• Please note: the same vineyards are not visited each time
• Please bring the following with you:
- Comfortable shoes
- A hat