Experience the snow-white beaches and one of the most beautiful bays in Australia - Jervis Bay. Watch the dolphins as they play and use this rare chance to take photos of these charming creatures from the boat.
What to Expect
In the clear waters of Jervis Bay, a colorful variety of tropical fish and marine life feel at home in the temperate underwater habitat. See seahorses, different rays, whales and dolphins, let the little penguins and seals delight you and with a bit of luck, maybe even come across an endangered nurse shark.
Enjoy a view from the Bald Hill observation point all the way to Wollongong and the ride over the Sea Cliff Bridge - a street built partially in the water. Enjoy a stay in beautiful Kiama and a visit to perhaps one of the largest blowholes in the world.
So many sights will certainly stir an appetite, so go for lunch in one of the restaurants in Huskisson or on the white sand beach (for an additional cost).
Continue to the Dolphin Harbour Cruise with the chance to photograph the playful dolphins. Enjoy the ride through Berry as you return to Sydney and arrive back between 18:00 and 18:30.
- Cruise with German- or English-speaking guide/driver
- Transfer to/from hotel
- One bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• June - November is whale-watching season. The surcharge for this is $30 per person. Return to the hotel is around 19:30, an hour later than usual
• The tour takes places with a minimum of 4 participants. Private tours may also take place with fewer participants
• The reduced price for children is valid only when booking for at least 4 people
• The tours drop off at many hotels during rush hour. Please be at reception 5 minutes before your departure (between 07:30 and 08:00)
Please bring the following with you:
• Comfortable shoes
• Bathing suit (in the summer)