Scenic Sydney Harbour Bridge Bicycle Ride
From £89 per personBook now
- • Experience this memorable Sightseeing tour of Sydney Harbour and the city itself by bicycle
- • Enjoy learning about the city and ist surrounds with our knowledgeable and friendly tour guide
- • Sit back and relax as you explore knowing lunch, beverage, bikes, and a guide are included on this amazing tour
- • Ride over the Sydney Harbour Bridge and marvel at the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour, Luna Park, Lavender Bay and many more iconic attractions
On this exciting tour you will cycle over the fantastic Sydney Harbour Bridge, take in its amazing views, and enjoy the peaceful surrounds of Sydney’s stunning North Shore. Your tour will begin in the famous Rocks district before you set off on the easy ride over the bridge. As you ride along be prepared for the unforgettable sight you will see as you gaze at Sydney and the Harbour from this famous landmark.
After the memorable crossing of Sydney Harbour Bridge, you will explore Kirribilli and the Governor’s House. The next part of your ride then leads you to a breathtaking 2.5 km stretch of easy harbour-side riding, past Luna Park and the tranquil Lavender Bay. The conclusion of the trip includes a short ride back over the bridge, a delicious lunch, and visits to more of Sydney's unique historical and cultural sites.
Whether you're visiting Sydney for the first time, have friends coming to town or are setting up a group activity, this cycling tour of Sydney is a perfect and unique way to explore the city. You can sit back and relax on one of our comfortable bicycles while our expert Bonza guides show you the way. We've carefully planned routes that ride in the street a minimal amount of time and instead allow you to experience parks, harbour fronts, and sidewalks as much as possible. Our guides will give you great tips on what to do while in town, what's on, where to eat, and provide you with a very entertaining and informative experience.
- Top of the line bicycles with comfortable seats
- Bonza's trademark shiny red helmets
- Experienced, fun guides to safely lead your tour
- Amazing views and photo opportunities
- Bicycle Mounted Bag (for cameras, wallets, personal items, etc.)
- Secure bag storage
- Rain Ponchos (if necessary)
- A delicious lunch and beverage
- A fantastic day out exploring Sydney
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, Gratuities (optional).
Bonza Bike Tours is located in the heart of Sydney's historic district - The Rocks. All tours meet at our shop 'Bonza HQ' at the designated time. Find us at 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks. Sydney, NSW. 2000.
Everybody is welcome. We provide kids bikes, baby seats and tag-along attachments. No fitness level is required.
All bookings are fully refundable if the booking is cancelled 3 days (72 hours) or more prior to the scheduled tour. The payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train, missed plane, overslept...) within 72 hours of the scheduled tour. We will make every effort to reschedule you on a different tour if at all possible.
Product ID: 12594