Opera Australia Performance, Tour & Dinner PackageProduct ID: 65208
From £227.08 per personBook now
- Learn about the history of one of the world's most recognized buildings on a guided tour
- See an unforgettable performance by Opera Australia
- Enjoy an amazing 3 course dinner before the show starts
For this amazing package - you’ll tour the Sydney Opera House, experiencing the history and magic of the venue as you follow your friendly guide underneath the sails and into the UNESCO World Heritage masterpiece and enjoy a pre theatre premium 3 course dinner at ARIA restaurant.
The Opera House features 1,000 rooms, 300 corridors, and hundreds of tales and secrets. Step inside the inspired theaters where more than 1,600 performances come to life each year and get ready for an unforgettable Opera Australia performance.
Before seeing an unforgettable performance by Opera Australia in the evening, enjoy an amazing 3 course dinner at ARIA restaurant. Located on the doorstep of Sydney Opera House, ARIA combines fine food and wine and excellent service with spectacular views of the Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay and of course the Opera House, making ARIA one of Sydney's ultimate dining venues. The ARIA bar boasts an impressive private wine cellar. Have the opportunity to sample some of Australia's rarest wines in addition to other fine wines from around the globe in an elegant space for a pre-dinner drink.
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters, half dozen, with chardonnay vinaigrette and trout pearls Caramelized onion tart with jannei goats cheese and baby leeks
- Bug meat boudin blanc served with fine pasta, salmon roe and lime Ocean trout and salmon terrine with a dill dressing and grilled sour dough
- Twice cooked Bangalow pork belly with caramelized apple and balsamic
- Pan-fired potato gnocchi with buffalo mozzarella, green vegetables, sage and nut brown butter
- Crisp skin barramundi with fresh udon noodles and eggplant
- South Australian butterfish with a mushroom and truffle crust, fingerling potatoes and gremolata
- Roast lamb rack with basil, Du Puy lentils and potato mash
- Char-grilled sirloin with red wine butter and Pont Neuf potatoes
- Mandarin jelly with fresh raspberries and tea sorbet
- Quince and almond kouign-amann served hot with creme anglaise
- Valrhona chocolate and caramel delice with hazelnut praline and vanilla ice cream
- Ginger creme brulee with confit pineapple and caramel
- Cheese plate with a selection of Australian and international cheeses
The Opera Australia performance schedule for 2017 follows. Please indicate the date for your preferred performance when booking.
January 4, 5, 6, 7, 17, 19, 21, 23 at 19:30
January 14 at 12:30
February 24 at 19:30
March 1, 9, 11, 15, 18, 20, 24, 28 at 19:30
March 4 at 13:00
January 12, 18, 24, 27, 30 at 19:30
January 14 at 19:45
January 21 at 12:30
February 1 at 19:30
February 4 at 12:30
January 20, 28, 31 at 19:30
February 2, 4, 8, 15 at 19:30
February 11 at 13:00
February 3, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 23, 25 at 19:30
March 2, 4, 6, 8, 13, 16, 21, 23, 25, 30 at 19:30
March 11 at 13:00
April 1 at 19:30
February 17, 21, 28 at 19:30
February 25 at 13:00
March 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 22, 29, 31 at 19:30
March 25 at 13:00
- Opera performance ticket ( see individual starting times)
- Guided tour
- Pre-theater dinner - to start around 17:30 or 17:45 before the show
- Transfers to and from Sydney Opera House
Check in at the tour meeting point located on the lower concourse level of the Sydney Opera House. Please note: the starting time indicated is the starting time of the Ballet Performance (NOT the dinner or Opera House Tour) Please see the "What to Remember"-Section for further information about the schedule. (Open in Google Maps)
The dinner at ARIA generally starts after the tour at 17:30 or 17:45. (alternatively you can choose to enjoy your dinner after the performance at 10pm instead).
The tour (in English) can be taken any time from 9am - 5pm - tours in German, French and other languages run less regularly.
You must arrive 10 min prior to tour departure.
The tour involves 200 steps.
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
This tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs.
Operating hours: 09:00-17:00, 7 days a week
Tours depart approximately every 30 minutes
Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00.
Product ID: 65208