Enjoy a day tour that takes you directly to the spectacular scenery of the heritage-listed Blue Mountains.
What to Expect
Extend your visit to the Blue Mountains by having a look under them. Go on a guided tour through the fabulous limestone caverns full of amazing stalagmites. Romantically and dramatically lit by hidden lights these caverns will amaze you with their beauty.
Tour through the magnificent Blue Mountains with it’s beautiful bush landscapes. Travel to the amazing Jenolan Caves – Australia’s largest and most popular underground limestone cave system where you will enjoy a guided cave inspection.
When hunger strikes, enjoy delicious light meals, snacks and drinks at your own expense from a licensed bistro.
Relax as you head to Homebush Bay Wharf to board your river cruise. Enjoy the scenery of the Parramatta River as you finish your tour in the heart of Sydney at Circular Quay.
- Lucas Cave 1.5-hour tour with a Jenolan Caves guide
- A visit to Scenic World (rides own expense)
- A river cruise into Darling Harbour or Circular Quay where your tour concludes
What's Not Included
- Lunch (at own expense)
- Scenic World Rides (at own expense)
Know Before You Go
• Please note: prams and strollers are not permitted on the Scenic Railway and sections of the scenic walkway are not wheelchair accessible