Take this haunted ghost tour in Sydney and venture back to a darker time during a 90-minute guided walking tour.
What to Expect
Venture back to historic Sydney, a time when prisoners and ex-convicts ran amok and public executions were commonplace. The Rocks Push gang ruled the street and slums were overrun with mass burial pits.
Discover this dark time in Sydney's history through sly grog haunts and opium dens. Meet ghosts searching for their loved ones and seeking revenge on those who crossed them. Join this tour in search of the lost souls lingering in hidden Sydney. Your ghost tour includes a 90-minute walking tour with trained guides to help you see and feel the great history of Sydney.
Know Before You Go
• Flat, comfortable shoes are recommended
• Tours do not run in extreme weather. In such cases, all guests will be contacted by the tour operator
• Children must be 8 or older to attend with a supervising adult ticket holder
• Tours start at 20:30 and/or 22:30
• Children and family tickets are only available on the 20:30 tour
• Late tours are reserved for adults only
• Private tours for groups are available with a minimum of 15 guests