Explore the Blue Mountains on a group day trip from Sydney. Enjoy a unique waterfall walk at Wentworth Falls and see Echo Point, the Three Sisters, and Lincoln Rock, as well as less-known lookouts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at 812 George Street Haymarket. Nearby the road in front of St Laurence Church which is a short walk from Central train station & Haymarket Light rail stop. Please be aware we arrive close to 730am https://maps.app.goo.gl/ir15hihzieekPR2C6Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Reusable water bottle
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Tour operates in all weather conditions. We do not cancel on our guests.
- The included fresh made picnic lunch (Continental Roll) caters to all dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan, coeliac (wrap) & allergies. Dietary information will be requested at pickup. There is a morning and afternoon cafe for more nibbles 🙂
- The group size is approximately 20 to 25 adults with the occasional teenager sneaking on with their parents.
- Tour is completely in English.
- We use a Japanese Mitsubishi tour bus which is very commonplace in Australia. If you are 'Dutch' tall we do recommend sitting in the middle seats.
- Most of our guess fall in the ages of 20s, 30s, 40s and 50s. We accept all ages however please understand that we are an active Blue Mountains experience with a moderate degree of fitness recommended. The hardest part of the hike is optional.