Sydney Harbor & Goat Island Convicts, Castles & ChampagneProduct ID: 28782
From £48 per personBook now
- Cruise over to Sydney's Goat Island onboard the Wangi Queen Ferry
- Take a guided tour of the rocky island where Australia's first convicts were kept
- See early convict-built houses against a stunning harbour background
- Enjoy a lunch buffet and unlimited sparkling champagne, cold beer, and wines of your choice
As you step ashore you will be walking in the footsteps of Australia's early prisoners. Take a guided tour to see intact convict-built buildings. Experience the historic surrounds, built with the help of convict labor. Visit the amazing early 1800s military gun powder magazine, the solders’ barracks complex, and Sydney’s oldest Water Police Station. It’s an easy 1-mile (1.5-kilometer) walk, but with a glorious backdrop of the best views of Sydney Harbour.
Then, enjoy a sumptuous lunch buffet, served with a glass of bubbly. Look across the harbor at the city sights, and make use of the complimentary bar, including more bubbly, cold beer, wine and soft drinks.
Convicts, Castles and Champagne Menu
Chicken Tortilla Wrap
• Tortilla wrap with chicken, shallots, carrots, green leaf veggies and mayonnaise
• Shortcrust pastry with mushrooms, mixed vegetables, eggs and milk
Fresh Fruit Salad
• Seasonal fresh fruit
• Chocolate brownies
Please note, the menu is subject to change to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- Harbor cruise on a Wangi Queen Ferry
- Guided convict tour of Goat Island
- Lunch on board the ship
- Unlimited drinks and bubbly
Campbell's Cove, The Rocks, NSW 2000 (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 28782