Boutique Full-Day Wildlife Tour from Sydney
Pickup includedPick-up from many Sydney hotels.
- Capture the essence of the Australian wilderness in this full-day tour
- Search for some of Australia's unique wildlife in their natural environment
- Discover the beautiful Australian outdoors
- Enjoy a filling dinner at one of Australia’s oldest country inns
- Travel in a luxury 4WD vehicle
This is an in-the-wild experience, traveling to private farmland and huge areas of pristine Australian Bushland in the Southern Highlands, just 90 minutes south of Sydney.
You will travel in a luxury off-road vehicle equipped for great wildlife viewing with a guide who can explain to you all you see.
Walk through towering forests of Grey Gums in search of koalas, look for platypus along the riverbanks and drive through woodlands and pastures as mobs of kangaroos and emus feed.
After dinner, a night-spotting trip lets you see nocturnal wombats, gliders and possums. We follow nature’s rhythm, seeking out the animals when they are most active.
This is a noon-to-evening tour that includes a light lunch and filling country-style dinner in one of Australia’s oldest country inns.
This full-day tour is a fantastic way to see Australian wildlife in its natural environment.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off from many city hotels
- Fully-guided wildlife tour with a naturalist guide
- All entries to parks and private farms
- Light lunch or afternon tea, and a hearty dinner
- Luxury off-road vehicle
- Binoculars and spotlights
- Drinks at dinner
- Children under 6 years
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Sightings vary seasonally - you never know what you will see!