Explore the wilderness with eco-accredited guides. Visit an award-winning wildlife park with koalas and kangaroos. Bush walk through the Blue Mountains National Park and visit waterfalls, rainforest and the famous Three Sisters rock formation.
What to Expect
Escape the city and start the day with a visit to the awarding winning Featherdale Wildlife Park. This hands – on experience gives you the opportunity to see and touch Australian wildlife up close, have a photo with a koala, hand feed a kangaroo and see all your Aussie favorites.
Join eco-accredited guides as they take you on an amazing bushwalk through the World Heritage national park. Stone hop across a stream, follow the edge of the cliff, see awesome views, take great photos from lookouts and see a stunning waterfall.
After a big bushwalk, enjoy a tasty picnic lunch made with fresh local produce. See the famous Three Sisters rock formation, one of the most iconic images in Australia. The views overlooking the Jamison Valley are incredible and as well as getting that classic photo, you'll hear the stories of the local Aboriginal legends.
Next you’ll discover the Furber Steps, a path cut into the side of the cliff. Descend into the valley surrounded by rainforest, see waterfalls and stunning views of valley and Three Sisters. At the bottom you can choose to take the famous Scenic Railway back to the top (own expense) or challenge yourself to return via the steps.
- Small group eco-accredited experienced driver guide
- Transfer in mini coach
- Pick up and drop off from central Sydney location
- Entry to Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Picnic lunch
- National Park fees
- Souvenir from wildlife park
- Drink after tour
Know Before You Go
• This tour requires a medium level of fitness and includes bushwalking on uneven surfaces and stairs
• Children under 10 years cannot join this tour
• Make sure you bring a water bottle, comfortable walking shoes, warm/wet weather clothing, and sun protection