Full-Day Blue Mountains Adventure and Hike from Sydney
From £53 per personBook now
- Visit an aboriginal rock engravings site
- Enjoy a guided hike to spectacular waterfalls
- Learn to play the didgeridoo
Visit an ancient aboriginal rock engravings site in the mountains, and then get the ultimate view of the Blue Mountains before heading out on a guided hike to spectacular waterfalls. Admire exotic birds and native flora and cool off in the waterfalls if you like!
Stop for lunch in the beautiful village of Leura, where you can choose from a variety of local cafés and restaurants. After lunch you’ll visit Echo Point, see the iconic 3 Sisters rock formation and hear about the dream-time stories.
You’ll have a chance to learn to play the didgeridoo and watch an Aboriginal cultural show at the Waradah Cultural Center. If you like, you can ride on the World’s Steepest Railway Train, Cableway and Skyway at Scenic World, or head out on a second hike, taking you to Katoomba Falls.
At the end of the tour you’ll board the bus for the 1-hour drive back to Sydney. You’ll be dropped off at the Central YHA Youth Hostel and have a free drink with your new friends!
- Guided hike to the waterfalls
- Lesson in playing the didgeridoo
- Aboriginal rock engravings
- Wild kangaroos in the bush
- Experienced and fun adventure guides
- Free drink at the end of the day
- Transportation and national park fees
- Optional activities
1. Coogee at 06:30 Coogee Bay Hotel, 212-230 Arden Street, Coogee (Corner of Coogee Bay Road and Arden Street) 2. Bondi Beach at 06:45 Ravesi’s Hotel, 118 Campbell Parade, Bondi (Corner of Hall Street and Campbell Parade) 3. Kings Cross at 07:00 Bus stop at El Alamein Memorial Fountain (Dandelion Fountain) Macleay Street, Kings Cross 4. Circular Quay at 07:15 Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel, 30 Pitt Street, Sydney 5. Central at 07:30 Sydney Central YHA Hostel, 11 Rawson Place, Haymarket
• Pick-up is available at 5 different locations around Sydney, including Coogee, Bondi Beach, Kings Cross, Circular Quay and Central YHA
• At least a medium fitness level is required
• Your pick-up location must be arranged prior to the tour
• Be sure to wear closed shoes for hiking and bring a water bottle and sunscreen
Product ID: 65547