Taste the foods and wines of the Hunter Valley on a full-day tasting tour from Sydney. Explore Australia’s famous wine region, and enjoy 3 wine tastings at local vineyards. Sample a rich variety of wines. Enjoy a local cafe-style lunch in the countryside.
What to Expect
Discover why Australia has become world famous for its rich variety of wines on a full-day tour of the Hunter Valley from Sydney.
Depart the city center for the rolling hills and valleys of the Hunter wine region, and enjoy a feast for your palate and eye. Filled with over 50 wineries, the Hunter Valley boasts some of the oldest commercial wine producers in the country, with over 7,000 acres under vine. Visit 3 of these wineries, and enjoy tastings and expert commentary to help round out your experience.
During your wine visits, you will have the chance to try many wine varietals, such as Semillon, Shiraz, Gewurztraminer, Cabernet Sauvignon, and the region's characteristically deep Pinot Noirs. Each will be explained to you, before you settle down for a 2-course Cafe-style lunch.
- 3 wine tastings
- Winery tour
- 2-course cafe-style lunch
Cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please call and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure
• A cancellation fee of 50% applies for any booking cancelled 72 hours before departure. No refunds for bookings cancelled less than 24 hours before departure
• Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice
• A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare