Explore Australia’s favorite harbor city on this 6-hour tour of Sydney. This tour features a sightseeing tour with an extended walking tour along The Rocks of Circular Quay, exploration Darling Harbour, and a trip up Observatory Hill.
What to Expect
Sydney is a beautiful historic harbor city, and this 6-hour tour takes you to visit Sydney's most famous locations, and to participate on a walking tour of Circular Quay.
Your tour starts on Playfair Street at the entrance to the Sydney Visitor Center. Your guide will lead you through the historical city center before leading you to Observatory Hill to enjoy picturesque harbor views. From Observatory Hill, you will visit the Australia’s oldest church; see the Argyle Cut, carved into sandstone by convicts; visit the Rocks Discovery Museum to learn about the Cadigal aboriginal people; see the mansions in Rose Bay and Vacluse; and enjoy a leisurely stroll along the cliffs in Watsons Bay, where the harbor opens into the Pacific Ocean.
On the walking tour of Circular Quay, your guide will take you to historic sites to give you a glimpse into Sydney’s history. Then, your guide will lead you up the rocks to enjoy incredible views of Darling Harbour and the city skyline. You will visit Mrs. Macquarie’s Point, where you will enjoy famous views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
From Circular Quay, you will visit the Royal Botanical Gardens, stroll past the NSW Government House, and finally arrive at the steps to the Sydney Opera House, where your tour ends.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Guided tour
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour commentary in English or German languages
- Bottle of water
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Beautiful Tours Australia suggests wearing comfortable walking shoes, and bringing sun cream and a hat.
• This tour requires a normal fitness level, and the walking tour is dependent on weather conditions.
• This tour only operates on Fridays. Please contact Beautiful Tours Australia to request tours on other days.
• Tours require a minimum of 4 people to operate. Child rates only apply with group bookings of 4+ people.