2-Hour Twilight Tall Ship Sydney Harbour Dinner CruiseProduct ID: 24674
- Experience an authentic sailing experience on one of Australia's historic Tall Ships
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner
- Watch the sun set over Sydney Harbour
You will depart from Campbell’s Cove, and sail past the Opera House, Fort Denison, Garden Island, Luna Park, and the Admiralty House before returning to stunning Sydney Harbour glistening in the twilight.
On board, you will enjoy a delicious dinner, great drinks, splendid views, and an authentic sailing experience.
This Tall Ship Cruise gives you the opportunity to get involved. You are welcome to help hoist and set the sails, and even take a turn steering the ship! Or, if you prefer, sit back, relax, let the others do the work and enjoy the scenic views of Australia from the sea.
Tall Ship Dinner Cruise Menu
• BBQ Chorizo Slices
• Spinach and Cheese Triangles
• Roast pumpkin, zucchini, mixed bean with sultanas, sunflower seeds & coconut – Gluten Free
• Eastern spiced cous cous (made from wheat) with lemon, corn, peas, carrots & fresh herbs
• Wild rice salad with sultanas, sun dried tomato, shallots & mint – Gluten Free
• Mild spiced chicken with mushroom, capsicum, baby spinach & Spanish onion – Gluten Free
• Sweet potato, eggplant & tomato with lentils – Vegetarian and Gluten Free
• Chocolate brownies
Please note, the menu is subject to change, to ensure fresh produce of premium quality.
- Sunset sail
- Buffet dinner
- Informative commentary
- Opportunity to help set the sails
- Mast climb
This tour departs from Campbell's Cove, Floating Pontoon, Circular Quay West the Rocks, 2000 NSW. Sydney Harbour Tall Ships recommends taking public transportation to Circular Quay, and walking along the esplanade toward Sydney Harbour Bridge. Campbell's Cove is locate just beyond the Overseas Passenger Terminal. The walk takes approximately 5-10 minutes (consider your personal limitations if necessary). We ask you to be at the wharf 15-30 minutes prior to departure. The ships sail in wet weather. Tickets will not be refunded due to rain. Please wear weather-appropriate clothing. If weather conditions cause the Master to cancel the sail, a rain-check will be issued for another voyage. Tours are non-refundable. (Open in Google Maps)
An open bar option can be purchased for 22 AUD on the day of your tour.
Product ID: 24674