Visit Port Stephens from Sydney on an action-packed full-day tour. Search for bottlenose dolphins off the Australian coast, visit the zoo to see kangaroos and koalas, then head out on a jeep safari to try your hand at sandboarding.
What to Expect
Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge and head through the leafy and affluent northern suburbs as you start your day of adventure in Port Stephens.
Discover Australian wildlife at a zoo with a big bite, the Australian Reptile Park, which is loaded with unique exhibits and animals. See Tasmanian devils, wombats, friendly kangaroos, cuddly koalas, and giant crocodiles.
Board a luxury cruiser and search for pods of bottlenose dolphins. Watch as they play on the bow waves or get up-close by riding the boom net. You'll enjoy the informative commentary and spectacular scenery of the bay.
After experiencing the grandeur and tranquility of the local environmental and historical sights, get ready for a thrill as you head into the desert wilderness. Travel in a modern jeep and encounter the immense Stockton Bight sand dunes, where you can try sand boarding before heading back to Sydney by about 19:30.
- Guided bus tour to Port Stephens
- Pick-up from designated meeting points
- Australian Wildlife Park visit
- Dolphin Watch tour
- Close encounter with dolphins (weather permitting)
- Jeep safari and sandboarding
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please dress according to the weather. In summer bring your hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Always wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella or raincoat.